All over the world, customers in industrial and institutional markets alike turn to Armstrong International for superior thermal utility system performance and a smaller carbon footprint.
Armstrong’s comprehensive, specialized services are engineered to improve performance, lower and stabilize overall utility expenses, increase efficiency and safety, and achieve your goals for reducing energy use and environmental emissions. Armstrong consistently saves time, money and energy for satisfied customers in more than 100 countries
Global Expertise in Thermal Efficiency and Decarbonization Brochure
More Than Just a Manufacturer
From system design for new construction to implementing complete system solutions at existing facilities worldwide, we can tailor our services to meet your objectives.
Armstrong provides custom services for companies of all sizes, in a wide and expanding range of industries, including: automotive, food and beverage, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, hydrocarbon and chemical refining, manufacturing, mining, personal care, pharmaceuticals, power and geothermal, tobacco and more.
Our Experts Are Highly Experienced and Trained to Uncover Inefficiencies and Identify Opportunities for Improvement
Following our preliminary review of your operations, Armstrong’s specialists conduct a complete energy audit for deeper insight into your thermal utilities.
Your evaluation may include:
- Steam generation/distribution
- Condensate return systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Hot water systems
- Compressed air generation/distribution
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Electrical system
- Operating and maintenance efficiency
- HVAC systems–heating and cooling
Expertise encompassing all the processes, systems and requirements vital to your industry.
Armstrong global energy auditors drafted The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) code for “Energy Assessment for Steam Systems,” ASME EA-3-2009—the standard for industrial facilities worldwide. Our Certified Energy Managers® (CEM®) are experienced and trained to identify opportunities for improvement, uncover inefficiencies and reveal the root cause of any issues—before determining and implementing the best energy-saving solution.
Armstrong can help you:
- Develop and implement Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) identified during your energy audit and/or study
- Design for energy improvements, including equipment specifications, piping, instrumentation and more focus on variations in energy cost
- Establish a sustainable proactive trap management program to maintain reliability and efficiency and avoid safety risks such as water hammer
- Determine new technologies and retrofits to improve efficiency and energy savings
I Want to Take the First Step Toward Optimizing My Utility Operations
Increased Safety and Reduced Risks Throughout Your Facilities
As global experts in thermal utility management, Armstrong understands the complex safety issues and regulations your industry faces every day. We can customize our services to meet the most stringent requirements.
Armstrong’s thermal utility specialists will work with you to:
- Implement and maintain proper steam and condensate system management, improve humidity levels and air quality, provide reliable hot water at consistent temperatures
- Establish best practices to prevent problems such as: water hammer, scalding, bacteria incubation and static discharge
- Address critical issues in mechanical rooms, boiler rooms, plumbing systems, hot water tanks and heaters, kitchens, and more
The Causes & Effects of Water Hammer
Dangers of Water Hammer
Excellence in safety is a high priority at Armstrong.
Employee training is an operational Key Performance Indicator (KPI) throughout Armstrong International. Our employees adhere to OSHA 1910 and 1926 for operational and construction safety and comply with all applicable environmental regulations.