Armstrong International’s fully integrated system package is designed to deliver the higher level of steam quality required by your plant.
- Plant steam enters Armstrong Steam Harness.
- Manual butterfly valve at inlet provides complete isolation, as needed.
- The Armstrong Steam QM®-1 sensor can be relocated to available nozzle, as needed, to measure steam quality upstream of Armstrong Steam Harness.
- Drip leg captures condensate and dirt from plant steam distribution; Armstrong TVS with an inverted bucket steam trap drains condensate from drip leg; high pressure condensate return valve allows manual removal of particles captured by drip leg. (A)
- Drain separator removes moisture and particles greater than 10 microns from steam; Armstrong TVS with an inverted bucket steam trap drains condensate from drain separator; high pressure condensate return. (B)
- Visual pressure gauge and pressure transducer installed at the top of separator translates inlet steam pressure and transmits signal to PLC/HMI supplied by Armstrong.
- Steam passes through Y-type strainer that captures particles greater than 0.0055”; valve allows manual removal of particles; dirt goes to atmospheric discharge. (C)
- VERIS Accelabar® measures steam flow and compensates for changes in steam pressure, signal transmitted to pellet mill or extrusion control system. (D)
- Armstrong Steam QM®-1 measures steam quality; information transmitted via Modbus to PLC/HMI supplied by Armstrong. (E)
- Armstrong GP-2000 PRV reduces steam pressure. (F)
Steam and Condensate Products for Agribusiness